In this third video of the series “Writing Process”, Professor Melissa Cueto takes you through the process of writing topic sentences following your thesis statement.
To view the rest of this series, follow the links below!
– 1/12: Brainstorming
– 2/12: Drafting a Thesis Statement
– 4/12: Transitioning
– 5/12: Outlining
– 6/12: Writing an Introduction
– 7/12: Developing a Body Paragraph
– 8/12: Incorporating Research: Synthesis, Not Summary
– 9/12: Incorporating Research: The Quote Sandwich
– 10/12: Quoting vs. Paraphrasing
– 11/12: Writing a Conclusion
– 12/12: Revising and Editing
Interested in learning about how to learn a formal writing tone, write in APA formal, and do academic research? Check out these playlists!
– Writing With A Formal Tone
Curious about West Coast University and our other learning content? Check out @West Coast University .
All videos are the property of their respective owners.