In this fifth and final video of the series “Conducting Academic Research”, Professor Melissa Cueto demos how she conducts research using library databases through an in-depth demo . This video covers:
– Accessing library databases
– How to choose the most appropriate databases for your topic
– Experimenting with search terms in library databases
– How to collect articles and APA references from databases
Want to see the rest of the video series? Check these out!
– 1/5: Types of Academic Sources
– 2/5: How to Google
– 3/5: Utilizing Google Scholar
– 4/5: Library Databases
Curious about West Coast University and our other learning content? Check out @West Coast University .
All videos are the property of their respective owners.